Why am I being denied help ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I being denied help ??

My wife and Son are in the US since Sept 04 on a 3 month Single Entry B1/B2 Visa which was stamped for 6 months at port of Entry, valid till March 05. She is expecting and was scheduled to return this Jan 05 end. But on her last visit to the Gyn there, she was advised not to travel. Her due date is March, so she will have to apply for extension. Her Mother and Father are Permanent Legal Residents and she is with them.

I had a Visa which expired in Nov 04. I have taken a Web Appointment for B1/B2 interview. I have a couple of questions:

a) If she applies for extension will the consular officer ask me as to why she has taken the extension? Will they be aware that she has taken an extension. All 3 of us had applied together and were given the Visa's, last year for Single Entry , 3 months.

b) What should I tell them as to why I am going? I want to say the truth because we never wanted this to happen. In fact my wife's ticket will lapse without any refunds.

c) My wife wants to go back again in Nov-Dec, after returning in June. Will her seeking an extension work against her getting the Visa?

This site has been marvellous and the advise has been spot on. I will be very obliged if I am given detailed answers to my queries.

Regards,
    Abdul.

You are not being denied help.

We try to answer as many questions as possible, as fast as possible.

But just like any human being, once in a while, we get other priorities in life that we need to take care of, in addition to provide free help on this website and do some community service.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X