Diversity Visa (DV Green card lottery) 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diversity Visa (DV Green card lottery) 2021

Every year US issues 55000 green card for people from around the world and they are selected randomly if they have been registered. The year of 2020 and 2021 was bit messy because of the COVID. Currently the KCC and US embassies are processing their visas and the fiscal year ends by the end of September 2021. There are two issues currently:
    1. They said that they will call people for the interview based on the priority number (case number), and that is not happening. It seems it is a random. I am not sure who is responsible for scheduling an interview, but why they are not being scheduled based on the case number?
    2. In Central Asian countries like Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan people have name. last name and middle names. So, people who wrote their middle name in the initial application are getting rejected. I really don't think having a middle name in the application should be a cause for the rejection. I thought maybe some people had different issues, but it seems anyone with middle name is getting rejected. This is happening in Almaty Kazakhstan.

Can someone comment on why this is happening? And what can we do or where can we address these issues so that people who applied for visa will get their visas approved?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X