Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Tourist Visa For Children and Wife

Hi Guys,

I am the new in here. We live in London . We are not BRITISH , We have Biometric Residence Permit Card , We would like to apply US Non Immigrant visa for my daughter ( 7 years old ) and for my wife . They havent got US visa before. We visited many countries before ( About 10 countries - 12 Times ) I have 10 years US Tourist visa . 5 years left . We would like to visit US in September. How we can apply from London. Does she ( my daughter ) need to go appointment ?
    Thanks.

Hi,
    In general, Children under 14 does not require In person Interview. And regarding Visitor Visa from London, If you are not UK citizen then you will need to obtain visa from consulate.. Its common. DS160, pay the fees, Book an appointment, In person Interview.
    Thanks

Comment

@rkk09 thank you very much. Do you know process times ?

Comment

Hi,
        Do you know process times ?
        Answer: You mean, Processing time to complete all the process? If so, It depends on appointment availability.. Kindly complete the initial process which is filing DS 160, creating account in ustraveldocs page, pay the visa fees. Then look for appointment date.
        All the best.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X