Ead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ead

I am applying EAD for my husband who is on L2 .However he is going back to india after few days .Will there be any issue with EAD application if he is not here ?What will happen for Biometrics by USCIS once he goes back ?

Is there any way out to still complete his applicaiton successfully while he is away

Any suggestions will be appreciated .

thanks

He should remain in US until the EAD is approved. EAD eligibility is due to his status of L2 which is tied to the I-94. If the person leaves US, they return the I-94 and they DO NOT hold a status.

If USCIS checks the I-94 data, it would be closed and the EAD could possibly get denied.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thanks for the response!
      I have already applied EAD online and submitted the application but yet to submit the documents .My husband leaving today so what should i do with the existing application?If he comes back then I-94 will change .
      Let me know your suggestion on this as how i can use the same application once he is back .

thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X