Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting visa administrative processing

Hi,

My fathers visiting visa case renewal has been in administrative processing since April 2021. Do you have any suggestions?
    we provided all information that was requested.
    Pmann

Hi Member,
    If Visa application is under Administrative processing then there is no way to expedite. You will need to wait for their response. It may have various reasons they would have put the application under Administrative processing such as Security checking or back ground verification.
    Kindly wait for final adjudication.
    Thanks

Comment

Thanks! It has been 9 months. any idea on
      how much longer it may take?
      Pmann

Comment

Originally posted by Pmann View Post
        Thanks! It has been 9 months. any idea on
        how much longer it may take?
        Hi Member,
        It is really hard to say the answer for this.. I hope you will surely get positive response from them soon.
        All the best.
        Thanks

Comment

admin processing is not only in the hands of the State Dept; there are other agencies involved, who rarely talk to each other, hence the delays.

Comment

Thank you. He was asked to submit his passport. They also
            asked to give copies of all emails attached. Is asking for passport a positive sign? Earlier the application said refused for administrative processing now the status of application says it’s under administrative processing and can take weeks. I am trying to understand next steps after passport submission. Hoping for best . Thanks!
            Pmann

Comment

Thank you. He was asked to submit his passport. They also
              asked to give copies of all emails attached. Is asking for passport a positive sign? Earlier the application said refused for administrative processing now the status of application says it’s under administrative processing and can take weeks. I am trying to understand next steps after passport submission. Hoping for best . Thanks!
              Hi Member,
              Could you please let me know, when applicant had given passport to consulate? Is it at the time of interview or applicant submitted the passport recently?
              Thanks

Comment

Thank you. He was asked to submit his passport. They also cookie clicker
                Give me some guidance on how to submit my passport as I am also having some complicated paperwork.

Comment

thank you

Comment

I really like the articles shared by you guys. I hope you will collect more good articles. ​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X