denied F1, coming back to US with B2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denied F1, coming back to US with B2

hi,i went to the US on a b2 visa, applied for COS to f1, got denied with decision that became available 6 months after my I-94 was overdue. i left the US within the 30 day period from the day the f1 was denied. can i go back to the US again on my b2 visa? (i have 10 yr multiple entry visa)? i know they will question my COS to f1 when i reach the port of entry. but do u think i have a chance i will be allowed entry? my sister is going to the US and i just need to accompany her. and have vacation too. pls advice. thanks!!

Your B2 visa is void now.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

tourist visa

you can still use your visa is its still valid. my bro and i had the same prob 3 months ago. we have our tourist visas which are valid for 10 y and we applyed for school but we were denied. well we came to the USA on the tourist visa so now we are aplying from here. if you dont have any stamps on your tourist visa saying that you cant use it then your visa is void but if doesnt its still valid. i also had a prob with the i94 because i did not leav it at the immigration when i left the country and while i left the USA with my i94 they thought that i was still in the country studying but when i came back to USA they just asked me if i went to school in the USA. i said Yes and they let me in. i hope that this will help
      Last edited by sem0810; 10-12-2010, 11:10 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X