Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor visa appointment

Hello All,

I filled ds-160 documents and submitted for both my parents. Now, I am trying to make a visitor visa interview appointment. Do I need to submit/upload any documents while making an appointment online. loginjet.net

Also, is there any place to know whether Hyderabad consulate open for visitor visa appointments or not?
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by RoanLozano; 01-31-2022, 06:59 PM.

According to the state department site, Hyderabad is only processing visitor visas for emergencies.

Comment

Hyderabad is only processing visitor permits for emergencies, according to the state department website.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanLozano View Post
        I filled ds-160 documents and submitted for both my parents. Now, I am trying to make a visitor visa interview appointment. Do I need to submit/upload any documents while making an appointment online.
        No, you don't need any documentation to be submitted/uploaded while making an appointment. However you will need documents handy to provide required information (like passport number, expiry date, DOB, address etc).
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

I think You should have to visit the other office and take all the information about the Hyderabad to visit visa

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X