Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying for B2 Visa now for travelling in May, left it too late?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for B2 Visa now for travelling in May, left it too late?

Hello all,

Firstly glad to find a website specific to potential and existing Visa applicants in the USA. ????

Just wanted to check to see if the news about processing time is true - I have seen various sources online saying Visa processing times are delayed to 2-3 months or some as many as 6-7 months. I am a UK native but some of the delays have upset me and thrown some of my ideas into jeopardy.

I plan to go travelling to the USA as soon as May so need processing time of 3 to 6 weeks MAX. Have I left it too late to get a 6 month B2 Visa in time? Hadn't factored in such a delay into plans and in future will make the Visa #1 thing to sort out first.

If it will take longer than 2 months I will instead apply as a UK passport holder for the Visa Waiver for a 90 day adventure but just want to get the actual experience of other forum members who have been applying lately. My main reasons for travel are tourism and also for visiting close friends I have made down the years and now finally have the chance to meet. Would prefer 6 months to take things at a slower pace but if not viable I can expedite my itinerary and cut some of the fat so to speak ????

Your help would be great so I can make travel plans accordingly.

Thanks all xx

You should expect for delays though so all the preparations such as accommodations, itineraries, etc will not put into waste.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X