Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phoot and address help

Hello,
    I am inviting my father to usa on B2 visa. he got his passport in 2004. One word of address on his passport is written as 'chill' instead of 'hill'. Moreover in passport photo he is clean shaved(both head and face, because my grandpa expired that time). Actually he has normal hair style and moustaches now as usual. I want to take his visa date next month. He has his exact photo which is on passport, should he attest that photo from somewhere or affidavit? please help as soon as possible.
    Thank you in advance

Originally posted by ranuninnu View Post
    Hello,
    I am inviting my father to usa on B2 visa. he got his passport in 2004. One word of address on his passport is written as 'chill' instead of 'hill'. Moreover in passport photo he is clean shaved(both head and face, because my grandpa expired that time). Actually he has normal hair style and moustaches now as usual. I want to take his visa date next month. He has his exact photo which is on passport, should he attest that photo from somewhere or affidavit? please help as soon as possible.
    Thank you in advance
    Just make sure you have his most current photo and an old one. No need of attesting or an affidavit.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X