Refused onces - Chances for visa visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refused onces - Chances for visa visa

Would really appreciate and value anyone's comments on my chances of getting a US tourist visit visa:

1. Single 27 Year old Indian citizen.
    2. Came to Canada as a student August 2016
    3. Applied for US visit visa September 2016 in Canada - refused
    4. Obtained Permanent Residence in Canada - Jan 2021
    5. Travel History - Germany and UK 1 day each.
    6. I have a stable job and a lease in Canada.

Just want to visit New York for 3 days long weekend.

What do you think are my changes of not getting refused again and what can I do to increase changes of getting visit visa.

Also I will be eligible for Canadian citizenship soon and then I will not need a US visit visa, do you think there will be a lot of trouble at the border if I go after getting Canadian passport?

For your visitor visa, your first application was in 2016, that time I assume you were 21 years old & were a student in third country - showing no ties to home country.

Now, since you have PR from Canada & a stable job, you've pretty high chances for B2 approval.

No problem visiting USA with Canadian passport.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hello. I’m 20 yrs old, I applied for the F2A visa, child of LPR. I had my visa interview on Thursday the 8th of July, the only documents I was missing was the medical exam which they were waiting for (not sure if they received it yet) I checked my status today and it says refused “A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please follow any instructions provided by the consular officer. If you were informed by the consular officer that your case was refused for administrative processing, your case will remain refused while undergoing such processing. You will receive another adjudication once such processing is complete. Please be advised that the processing time varies and that you will be contacted if additional information is needed.” It was last updated the 10th of July, I haven’t received an email please someone help and tell me what this means I’m so close to going into mild depression
      routerlogin.ltd

pikashow.ltd
      Last edited by jiondene537; 12-21-2022, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Hello, I am 21 years old and I applied for an F2A visa as the child of a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR). I had my visa interview on Thursday, July 8th, but the only document missing was my medical exam, which they were still waiting for. I'm not sure if they have received it yet. I checked my status today, and it says "refused."

The status message reads: "A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please follow any instructions provided by the consular officer. If you were informed by the consular officer that your case was refused for administrative processing, your case will remain refused while undergoing such processing. You will receive another adjudication once such processing is complete. Please be advised that the processing time varies and that you will be contacted if additional information is needed."

The last update was on July 10th, and I haven't received any email regarding this. Can someone please help me understand what this means? I'm feeling very anxious and close to a mild depression.​

Comment

When you get your passport, I think there will be no problems. I had a pretty similar situation. I went to college abroad and wanted to go to the United States. It was at the time when I had exams. https://ukwritings.com/blog/uk-referencing-styles helped me a lot with my studies. But unfortunately, I didn't get to visit the land of dreams. But now I can do it and everything is fine​
          Last edited by dianaadrr; 07-28-2024, 06:56 PM.

Comment

You did not mention the reason for denial in Sept 2016.

Given the information that you have provided, you will almost certainly get the visitor visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X