Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 for parents and in-laws

Hi All,

Due to the unavailability of appointment dates since last year, we approached an agent and asked him to fill DS 160 forms and get appointment dates for my parents and in-laws.
    We're trying to get the appointment dates from Mar 2021 but were unlucky. Finally my agent called me last week and gave us the good news that we got the appointment dates for Feb 2023.

Though the dates are in future, we're still happy that somehow we got the dates. Now, I asked my agent to give me the login credentials for the US Travel portal and expected him to give me 2 credentials for 2 profiles. One for my father with my mother as a dependent and another for my father-in-law with my mother-in-law as a dependent.
    But to my surprise, he created only 1 profile for my father and kept rest three people as dependent. I asked him why did he book appointments like that, to which he replied that it should be OK.

Now, can some one clarify on this, will it work like this ? Can all 4 people appear on the same date for the visa appointment and more importantly my in-laws as a dependent to my father.

Originally posted by mayank14june View Post
    I asked him why did he book appointments like that, to which he replied that it should be OK.
    Yes, thats fine, you can have one profile for single appointment of the whole group.
    Originally posted by mayank14june View Post
    Now, can some one clarify on this, will it work like this ? Can all 4 people appear on the same date for the visa appointment and more importantly my in-laws as a dependent to my father.
    Yes, thats how the group appointment is booked.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X