• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peculiar I-94 situation

Hello all,

I visited USA on a B1/B2 visa.

Date of entry: 04-April-2022
    Date of exit: 20-August-2022

However, when I checked for my I-94 and travel history on the CBP website, it displayed "No Records Found"

What's even more surprising is that when I tried to retrieve my records by inputting my previous (expired) passport number, the system did show my entry and exit dates. How is that possible? Both at the time of entry as well as exit, I didn't even take out my expired passport from my bag as there was no need of it. How come my records are coming up against that passport number?

I am worried about this. Can someone please help me? Libra_14, please provide your valuable insights.

Thanks in advance.

That's perfectly fine. On CBP side, the primary key for maintaining records is your name & DOB (not passport) & hence it may be linked with your old passport.

Have you visited USA before that as well? Do you have multiple entry/exits on the history? If yes, you don't need to worry about it, as long as you have not overstayed.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X