any suggesstions? mom got rejected visa at chennai consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any suggesstions? mom got rejected visa at chennai consulate

MY MOM GOT VISA REJECTED 3 TIMES in the past 4 yrs. First time She applied by mail. second time she went in person without my father. Third time my father (working in a company) and my mother went together. We have lot of relatives and properties. we got all the documents as mentioned in immihelp. WE INVITED THEM TO VISIT THE US FOR TOURISM PURPOSES. But my mother is 48 years old. my father was 55. THE OFFICERS WERE SO ARROGANT THAT THEY DIDN'T LOOK INTO THE DOCUMENTS. THEY ALSO ASKED THEM THAT WHY YOU ARE GOING ONLY TO THESE PLACES??? THEY ASKED WHY DON'T YOU VISIT SOME OTHER PLACES (THE NAMES MY PARENTS COULD NOT REMEMBER). All the time we were not successful, the reason cited was 214(b).

Recently my father passed away. my mom will be getting pension very soon. we would like bring her for some time. we also plan to go back to India by this year. I AM ONLY ONE DAUGHTER.

IS THERE POSSIBILITY OF BEING SUCCESSFUL NEXT TIME IF WE APPLY AGAIN? ANYONE COULD SUGGEST WHAT IS THE GOOD PERIOD TO APPLY FOR VISITOR'S VISA (LIKE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR OR MIDDLE OR IN THE END?)
    WE WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD TELL US WHAT KIND OF DOCUMENTS SHOULD WE CARRY IN THE FUTURE?

I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY

THANK YOU

KALA

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X