Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 lodge file for families

Hi,
    I want to lodge the B1/B2 for my Mother, Wife and 8 yrs old Kid, I already have 10 yrs B1/B2 so not including in the application. Do I need to Fill Ds160 Separate for each Applicants? if not who will be the main applicant? Do I need to pay Application fees for my kid too?

Yes, you'll need DS160 for each applicant. Either your mother or spouse can be primary applicant. Visa fees is payable for each applicant, regardless of age.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Dear Friends,
      I am Nakshatra. I am helping my mom and dad with B1/B2 USA visa interview process ( Fingerprinting and interview), at the Mumbai consulate.
      We know that a passport, vaccination proof, and DS 160 needed to be carried out at the time of the interview.

Just wondering, what are other documents are needed to be carried out at the time of the interview ( like a sponsor letter, bank statement, US permanent residency proof, or anything else). It would be lovely to get advice from folks who appeared for the interview recently/past.

Many thanks!
      Naksh

Comment

Originally posted by wolfspider View Post
        I am Nakshatra. I am helping my mom and dad with B1/B2 USA visa interview process ( Fingerprinting and interview), at the Mumbai consulate.
        We know that a passport, vaccination proof, and DS 160 needed to be carried out at the time of the interview.

Just wondering, what are other documents are needed to be carried out at the time of the interview ( like a sponsor letter, bank statement, US permanent residency proof, or anything else). It would be lovely to get advice from folks who appeared for the interview recently/past.
        Please go through these links:
        USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents the sponsor of a visitor visa needs to send. Discuss any questions regarding sponsoring visitor visas in our discussion forum.

USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents needed for applying for a visitor visa. Ask questions about the visitor visa in the discussion forum and track your visitor visa application process in the visa tracker.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X