Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question RE US Tourist Visa after visiting NK

Hi there,

My friend and I had plans to go to the US next year (from Australia) however as it turns out she visited NK on a tour in 2011 and subsequently has applied for a visa.
    192.168.0.1 router login 192.168.l.l.link/
    Luckily enough where we are the wait time for an appointment wasn't too long and she will be seen in November.

I am just wondering if anyone has gone through this experience after visiting NK and if there are any potential issues she might face? She is a bit nervous and so am just hoping to ease her mind a bit.

Thanks!​
    Last edited by jefry876; 11-10-2022, 05:31 AM.

There aren't any rules or laws requiring you to wait a specific time before you are allowed to return. What you must remember is staying the maximum time during your previous visit and then wanting to return soon after that might raise suspicion with the immigration officer. Dairy Queen Survey

Comment

She "may be" asked about reason for her visit to NK & she should be able to answer that truthfully. As long as that visit is not contradicting with any of the USA laws, she should be fine.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X