B2 Tourist/Visitor Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Tourist/Visitor Visa

I want to visit US as a tourist with my family(wife and daughter) for fortnight will be visiting my maternal uncle and aunt staying in Dallas and Boston respectively.As per travel history is concerned I have been to United Kingdom(Study visa),Thailand,Sri Lanka(both leisure trips),Mexico(Official trip) and Saudi Arabia(Official trip) and wife only Sri Lanka.I am working in L&T,Mysore as PMO for the past 1 year prior to that worked in different MNCs such as Genpact,Cognizant,Capgemini,EXL Services.Com.My highest educational qualification is MBA(from Britain)My monthly income from salary is Rs 56,000 and also own a commercial property in Delhi worth USD 1.2 million fetching a monthly rent of Rs 80000 per month.My age is 38 years file ITR on regular basis total monthly income Rs 1,36,000.What is the probability of getting tourist visa approved(me & family) by considering all these factors?Please share any tips or suggestions for the visa interview if any.

Your commercial property & your regular income is certainly a big plus to get your tourist visa. Go ahead.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Any other comments and suggestions please let me know.

Comment

Looks to be solid, whens your interview ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X