USA b2 Visa from UK for Indian Passport Holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA b2 Visa from UK for Indian Passport Holders

Hi I am student in UK doing my masters and wish to visit my friends in USA, my friends are going to send an invitation letter to me,
    Can some let me know the procedure for B2 visa from UK, I dnt know anything about applying from UK.
    Is an email an acceptable form of an invitation letter, and also is it ok if my friends are sponsering me for my trip?
    Any help would be great.

H Dan

USA b2 Visa from UK for Indian Passport Holders

Thanks Murad,

I also went through all the documents mentioned in IMMIhelp required to be sent by my Friend as he is going to Sponser (rather pay and take care of all expenses) during my visit to US .

So all these documents need to be submitted along with the DS160 that I need to Fill?

Comment

Thanks Murad, I just wanted to know the list of documents since my friend is sponcering my trip I guess the following documents would be required.

DS 160
      Passport
      Invitation Letter(from Sponcer)
      Sponser's bank letter
      Trip Itinary(air tickets)

Are scanned copies of the bank letters showing statement of funds an acceptable format by the Consulate officer?

Thanks once again for your response

Comment

Visiting Visa

Hi,
        I am working here in London ,UK, I am planning to Go to USA , I dont know the procedure how to do the process, can you help me regarding this,
        Whar are all the documents do i need by me and aswell as from my relatives.

Thanks

Comment

Please note that if you apply for a US Visa ( Visit -B2 ) while studying in the UK , you will 100 % be rejected under 214 (B).

They will issue you a letter asking you to apply only from your home country. The legal UK permanent residents can apply for a tourist visa while in the UK.

Comment

USA B2 Visa

Hi,

I am working in UK for past 4 years on work visa and have not yet got a PR. Can I get USA B2-tourist visa from UK or do I have to go to India.

Thnx,
            Ajit

Comment

Please share

Originally posted by hdan View Post
              Hi I am student in UK doing my masters and wish to visit my friends in USA, my friends are going to send an invitation letter to me,
              Can some let me know the procedure for B2 visa from UK, I dnt know anything about applying from UK.
              Is an email an acceptable form of an invitation letter, and also is it ok if my friends are sponsering me for my trip?
              Any help would be great.

H Dan
              Hello,

I’m just curious to know, did you get a visa ? Even my situation same as yours.

If yes then whats the validity of your visa ?

Please share

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by US_Aid View Post
              Please note that if you apply for a US Visa ( Visit -B2 ) while studying in the UK , you will 100 % be rejected under 214 (B).

They will issue you a letter asking you to apply only from your home country. The legal UK permanent residents can apply for a tourist visa while in the UK.
              Hello,
              Could yes please explain on what basis you can say that ?

Is that your personal experience ?

Please explain I’m in the same situation.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Indian Passport needing US B2 TOurist Visa

Hi-

I am a 27 year old bachelor - working with one of the top-most IT company in India. I have been deputed to UK before 2 months on 3-year visa for a quick assignment with a client here.

I have already visited UK thrice before for other similar assignments as well.

A few of my friends are planning a school reunion around Christmas in US and so I am keen to visit USA.

Can you suggest any tips for the same - I am planning to take following documents to show my credibility to the consulate officer.

1. Invitation letter from my friend (though it will be self-sponsored trip for me)
                2. To and Fro Air Tickets
                3. Letter from my employer indicating my leave period and my return date back to work
                4. My UK Bank Account Statement for past 2 months
                5. My UK Salary Slips for past 2 months
                6. My Indian Bank Account Statement for past 3 months
                7. My Indian Salary Slips for past 3 months

Please suggest me if anything else would be useful here to put my case forward.

Thank you-

Regards
                Sagar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X