Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US B1/B2 Visa rejected even after interview was cleared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US B1/B2 Visa rejected even after interview was cleared!

I applied for my mother Visitor Visa from Canada (Ottawa). She cleared the interview and she was said that her visa has been approved and passport was taken. Later, it came to notice that, upon checking status on https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx, Visa was "Refused" and it was written that "A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please follow any instructions provided by the consular officer. If you were informed by the consular officer that your case was refused for administrative processing, your case will remain refused while undergoing such processing. You will receive another adjudication once such processing is complete. Please be advised that the processing time varies and that you will be contacted if additional information is needed. For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV or the website for the Embassy or Consulate at which you made your visa application."

My issue is, we want to travel soon and haven't got the passport back. In this case what shall I do (already sent an email but no response yet! Tried phone number but no concrete direction given)?

Does anyone had same issue? If yes, in what time you got the passport back?

BR,
    Raj
    Last edited by Raj_1993; 11-21-2022, 10:57 PM.

I am having the same problem
    Last edited by lunaterra; 11-28-2022, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Finally found it. Thanks!
      Last edited by Nolanis; 12-27-2022, 09:38 AM.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Tired of troubles like this.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X