Impact of relatives status in USA on my B2 VIsa application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact of relatives status in USA on my B2 VIsa application

I am currently on Post Study WORK permit in Canada . I am intending to apply for B2 visitor visa to US as I heard I am mostly likely to get it . But I have once uncle's son who is in the states for last 10 years and is out of contact. I am sure he is overstaying from my conversations with uncle. So ,Does it impact my chance of visa? I dont even know where he lives there or his any details.

Other person's overstay has nothing to do with your visa application. Unless you causing/supporting someone else to overstay in USA.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

I was told by some agents that they ask if I have any blood relatives and/or distant relatives in the states and they do a background check , so I was worried it might affect my chances but I have a clean history with no overstaying or immigration issues in the Canada however.

Comment

What all they are interested is your Immediate relative - i.e. Parent, spouse, kids. Second relative are your siblings (not your father's siblings).
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X