X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 visa question

Hi everyone,
    Hope you can help me!
    My visa appointment is in less than in a month. I have already had 4 visas of the same type (B1/B2) (one for 1 year, one for 2 years and two for 3 years), the last one expired in 2020. I was in the US 9 times, all of them were without violations and lasted no more than a month​. I'm currently a student in Canada, have study and work permits, also have a job. However, my father is living in the States now. So my question is if it is going to be a problem for me to receive a visa because my father is currently there? Even though I had 4 visas and clear history of visits before and do not plan to immigrate to the US, just make visits for 1-2 weeks?

Thanks!

What status your father is having in USA? If he is an immigrant (LPR or Citizen), there are high chance VO will think that you'll change your status from B2 to GC. You'll need to explain or provide reason/proof for temporary nature of your visit.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X