Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of family member DS-160 for B2 Interview process

Hi,

I have question regarding B2 Visa change of interview person. I completed DS-160 for my parents and have booked Interview/Biometrics dates for July 2023. They cannot travel to US and go for interview anymore due to their health.

1. I wanted to know if there is any way I can replace my parents DS-160 with my sister & her husband’s DS-160 and they can go for interview. Is this possible to do? I can change the information in US visa docs as needed with new information.

2. If I have to cancel the July appointment and rebook for later date that is fine also. I have already paid for two B2 slots. As my parents cannot travel anymore, I don’t want the visa dates to be wasted if my sister can use it. Do I need to contact US visa docs support for this?

Thank you

Unfortunately, you cannot replace your parents' DS-160 application with your sister and her husband's DS-160 application. Each individual applying for a US visa must submit their own DS-160 application. Therefore, your sister and her husband will need to complete their own DS-160 application and book their own interview/biometric appointment.

If you need to cancel the July appointment and rebook for a later date, you can do so by logging into your account on the Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) website and canceling the existing appointment. You can then book a new appointment for your sister and her husband at a later date that works for them. You do not need to contact the US visa support for this. ​H‑E‑B Partner Services
    Last edited by Robbieellis; 03-14-2023, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Thank you Robbieellis​ and Abbey8​ for the Answers. It looks like safe way is to cancel the July appointment and then book new appointment with newly created DS-160's for my sister family and rebook it for later date.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X