Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel on Tourist Visa

Hi there,

My parent had tourist visas but never agreed to travel in the past. They are planning to travel two weeks before the VISA expiration to attend a ceremony with close family friends.
    My paperwork was used when we got them the VISA as I was working there at that time. I have moved out of the country a few years ago for good.

Question - Is it okay for them to travel to the US now when I am not there? What documents to have ready in case they travel? Any risk of entry being declined?

Thank you for the help.

It is worth taking care of travel safety even while planning a trip.

Comment

I think it's totally doable as long as you follow the rules. Make sure you have all your documents in order, like your return ticket and proof of funds. It helps if you have a solid itinerary and can show you’re just visiting for fun and not planning to stay longer than allowed.

Also, try not to stress too much about the interview. Just be honest and straightforward about your plans. It's all about showing you have reasons to return home after your trip. Safe travels, y’all! P.S. to simplify your trip, do not forget to use keta services​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X