Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Visitor visa appointment slots

Hi,
    Does anyone know when TT services will allow people to make Visitor visa appointments in July ?

I have been trying the last couple of days.. and all that TT services shows me is a chart with all appointment slots taken till the end of June.

Chandra.

How can anyone answer these types of questions?

Keep looking to see when July slots are open.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

July slots are open and only 9 dates were available when i checked it today afternoon. Good luck.

Comment

Opened for whole July

They opened for the whole July. But i see only 4 availabilities. Better hurry up and Good Luck

Comment

VFS site (check availablity feature)

what is the site you are looking to see available appointment dates? I have an appointment for may 25 but looking for earlier appmt date. I am reffering
          to http://www.ttsvisas.com/ChkApptmntAvb1.aspx. It says feature not available

Comment

Try the Modify Appointment feature

Try to modify the appointment date by clicking on the appropriate link. Follow the instructions for modifying. You will eventually see a calendar with available dates.
            Good Luck!

Comment

Ok ! My parents visa got rejected twice for no obvious reason. My father is a govt employee in service, and it clearly states on his NOC tht if doesnot come back in 2 months, he will be terminated from his employement. I have three siblings, all in their college days, and the consulate says it is still not convinced they are gng to return to india. Wht can I say...

Nywys, in the whole process of fixing up apptmts, preparing paper work and wht not, I think I have become an in-house expert on finding apptmt slots. I did not know a thing abt tts visas before, and to my luck, the site underwent n no of changes in the last two months ) My frnds tease me, calling me the reason for the changes, as I've been practically browsing the site more than 8 hrs a day initially for finding an apptmt slot. I know the pain

Ok....one thing I can surely say is, now tht u can attempt to modify an appointment only 5 times a day, try twice between 11:00-12:30 noon hrs IST, and then thrice between 2-3 pm IST. Now here is the catch though. Try only at a full 10th minute....giving it 2 seconds. Example....2 secs after 11:00, 2 secs after 11:10 or 2 secs after 11:40 etc.

As crazy as this might sound, this worked for me. I wud go to the tts visas page a minute before the time I wanted to check, and wait at the last page, after which the apptmt calender pops in, let the 10th min come in, give it two seconds, and then click for the calender. The reason behind all this being tht the schedule/slots page refreshes every 10th minute to my knowledge. The moment u c a slot, dont wait for the calender to load fully, just click on the blue date immediately. If u r lucky, u will get the slot, or els u come back and try for more slots. Remember not to use the back arrow on the internet browser as this doesnt work on the tts visas site. Also, if u wait at a tts visas page too long, it simply expires, and tht is the reason why I wud only try to log in and start the process, just about a minute before I wanted to check.

I am not a professional, but a gal who learnt this, gng thru enormous turmoil and pain, to find apptmt slots for my parents. I found so many slots in the last two months, and eventually picked the ones at my parent's comfort.

BEST OF LUCK *~*

Comment

Oh yea, also, to use all these options/tricks whtever one wants to call it, u first need a confirmed apptmt. Only then u can modify right....so...just go ahead and pick any date available first. Then u can try ur luck. I was able to find dates in two weeks time...like try today and find a april first week date, or a date within ten days etc.

Donot get disappointed if u dont find one as soon as tht. These days to get a visa ur stars need to align and this is afterall an appointment.

Hope the site administrator wont be mad at my advises...pch !
                Kya karen....I am so sad abt this whole visa approval thing.

Comment

I need help in modifying my june appointment in Mumbai

undefined
                  Got good info fm ur msg. but how can I modify my appointment for mumbai. I got appt in june. pl. help.

Originally posted by divyasri
                  Ok ! My parents visa got rejected twice for no obvious reason. My father is a govt employee in service, and it clearly states on his NOC tht if doesnot come back in 2 months, he will be terminated from his employement. I have three siblings, all in their college days, and the consulate says it is still not convinced they are gng to return to india. Wht can I say...

Nywys, in the whole process of fixing up apptmts, preparing paper work and wht not, I think I have become an in-house expert on finding apptmt slots. I did not know a thing abt tts visas before, and to my luck, the site underwent n no of changes in the last two months ) My frnds tease me, calling me the reason for the changes, as I've been practically browsing the site more than 8 hrs a day initially for finding an apptmt slot. I know the pain

Ok....one thing I can surely say is, now tht u can attempt to modify an appointment only 5 times a day, try twice between 11:00-12:30 noon hrs IST, and then thrice between 2-3 pm IST. Now here is the catch though. Try only at a full 10th minute....giving it 2 seconds. Example....2 secs after 11:00, 2 secs after 11:10 or 2 secs after 11:40 etc.

As crazy as this might sound, this worked for me. I wud go to the tts visas page a minute before the time I wanted to check, and wait at the last page, after which the apptmt calender pops in, let the 10th min come in, give it two seconds, and then click for the calender. The reason behind all this being tht the schedule/slots page refreshes every 10th minute to my knowledge. The moment u c a slot, dont wait for the calender to load fully, just click on the blue date immediately. If u r lucky, u will get the slot, or els u come back and try for more slots. Remember not to use the back arrow on the internet browser as this doesnt work on the tts visas site. Also, if u wait at a tts visas page too long, it simply expires, and tht is the reason why I wud only try to log in and start the process, just about a minute before I wanted to check.

I am not a professional, but a gal who learnt this, gng thru enormous turmoil and pain, to find apptmt slots for my parents. I found so many slots in the last two months, and eventually picked the ones at my parent's comfort.

BEST OF LUCK *~*

Comment

Aint ttsvisas the only site for all consulates?? Wht is the site u use for Mumbai consulate?

I never had to fix an apptmt with any other consulate other than chennai. Why dont u give a try and c if the same works with Mumbai consulate calender as well??

Best of Luck *~*

Comment

I dont think I mentioned above, but, there can be any no of slots on one date. So if u do have the date u want, but prefer a diff time, and if u c the same date flashing blue again, click again on it. It gives u a diff time slot this time.

Logically, it means tht thr is more than one time slot available that particular day and tht is why the date is still flashing blue on the availability page, inspite of u holding an appointment that day.

This applies to any date like we know, but I am talking abt the modifying part, and when u r looking for early dates.

There is no risk in trying this, becoz if the slot has been taken by someone els, it says tht thr r no slots available, and asks u to go back and try again on the availability page. U can always choose the 'dont modify' option, and still hold ur original appointment to urself.

Just keep in mind though, tht thr is a five time modify only limit.

Best of Luck *~*

Comment

TTS is for Chennai, Delhi and Kolkata.
                        VFS is for Mumbai.
                        Immihelp Support

Comment

Early Visa appointment at Chennai consulate

Hi, I was trying for an early appointment at the US consulate at Chennai. I stumbled upon a pattern wherein the dates get refreshed every 1 hour in the order say 10.30 pm, 11.30 pm, 12.30 am, 1.30 am ...etc EST. I tried at night as well in the afternoon and this was consistent. You need to use the Modify/Cancel appointment link and wait until xx.29 minutes to click on the Modify button to get the calendar page. If you dont see new dates, wait for 10 to 20 seconds and click the browser refresh button. This worked for me...hope it helps others.

Comment

Good to know.
                            Immihelp Support

Comment

Glad to note

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X