Visitor visa questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa questions

My Mum is visiting from somalia as both me and my sis are starting uni this year and we won't be seeing her for years
    We want to stay for 6 months with her

Where can i stay with her?? I don't work but my sister does​

Originally posted by glosy View Post
    My Mum is visiting from somalia as both me and my sis are starting uni this year and we won't be seeing her for years
    We want to stay for 6 months with her Instapro apk download

Where can i stay with her?? I don't work but my sister does​
    I think no one is interested to answer this question!
    Last edited by glosy; 09-23-2023, 03:13 AM.

Comment

When your mother visits from Somalia, there are a few options for accommodation where you can stay together for 6 months. Here are a few possibilities:

Renting an Apartment: You can consider renting a furnished apartment that suits your needs for the duration of your mother's stay. Look for apartments with multiple bedrooms or ones that offer flexible rental terms to accommodate your family's requirements.

Extended Stay Hotels: Some hotels offer extended stay options that provide more spacious rooms or suites with *******ettes or full *******s. These types of accommodations are designed for longer stays and may be suitable for your situation.

Airbnb or Vacation Rentals: Platforms like Airbnb offer a variety of short-term rental options, including apartments, houses, or rooms in someone's home. You can search for listings that allow longer stays and have the necessary amenities for your family.

Temporary Housing Agencies: Temporary housing agencies specialize in providing accommodation for extended periods. They offer fully furnished apartments or houses that are ready for immediate occupancy. These agencies can be a convenient option for longer stays.

University Housing: Check with the universities where you and your sister will be studying to inquire about temporary housing options for families. Some universities have family housing or can assist in finding suitable accommodation for students and their families.

It's essential to plan and book accommodation in advance to ensure availability and secure the best options for your family's needs. Consider factors such as location, cost, amenities, and proximity to your universities when making your decision.

Additionally, it's always a good idea to consult with your sister, considering her work situation and preferences, to find the most suitable arrangement for everyone involved.

Lastly, be sure to check visa requirements and regulations regarding the length of stay for visitors in your country to ensure compliance with immigration laws.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful time together during your mother's visit and wish you all the best as you embark on your university journeys.​ myccpay
      Last edited by Garmino; 06-19-2023, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Hello Everyone! I have couple of questions as I will be applying for a B1/B2 visa with my wife and 6 yr old son in Delhi.

Few details about my background:-

1. I had got F1 visa back in 2007 and I completed my MBA from USA and then got my H1-B and got a job as well. But when I visited India I was denied H1-B stamping in Delhi in 2013. After which I never went back and started my business back in India.
        2. So I did have Social Security Number and a DL as well. (Do I mention SSN in the DS-160 form, as i have been out of US more than 10 years now)

Now I want to apply for B1/B2 with my wife and son. So my concerns are:
        1. Will my stamping denial in 2013 effect my current visa process? I never applied any visa since then.
        2. I have relatives in US but not any immediate relatives like (Brother/Sister/Wife) But i do have my dad's brother and sister living in the US and they all are citizens.
        So shall I mention them in the DS-160 and the interview at embassy or NOT as they are not immediate family members.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mbd21 View Post
          Hello Everyone! I have couple of questions as I will be applying for a B1/B2 visa with my wife and 6 yr old son in Delhi.

Few details about my background:-

1. I had got F1 visa back in 2007 and I completed my MBA from USA and then got my H1-B and got a job as well. But when I visited India I was denied H1-B stamping in Delhi in 2013. After which I never went back and started my business back in India.
          2. So I did have Social Security Number and a DL as well. (Do I mention SSN in the DS-160 form, as i have been out of US more than 10 years now)

Now I want to apply for B1/B2 with my wife and son. So my concerns are:
          1. Will my stamping denial in 2013 effect my current visa process? I never applied any visa since then.
          2. I have relatives in US but not any immediate relatives like (Brother/Sister/Wife) But i do have my dad's brother and sister living in the US and they all are citizens.
          So shall I mention them in the DS-160 and the interview at embassy or NOT as they are not immediate family members.

Thanks
          Please can anyone answer my queries here.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X