First time applying for student visa to Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time applying for student visa to Japan

Hello so as the title says I'm applying for My first visa. I'm and American student trying to study abroad in Japan but the visa process seems complicated to me such as what documents I need to submit other then my passport an visa application. Any help would be a great deal of help.
    Last edited by sail8; 07-21-2023, 05:55 AM.

You can get lots of valuable help from Japan Student Services Organization | JASSO. Temple University has lots of options which also you can try.
    Japan is a great place to travel, study, and do business. If you want to do business in your study time then don't forget to blend with the people there. Start with a small local business as these people tend to do more business locally.

Regarding the visa process contact a Japanese Embassy or consulate near you. Then collect the required documents for a Japan student visa.

Comment

Originally posted by sail8 View Post
      Hello so as the title says I'm applying for My first visa. I'm and American student trying to study abroad in Japan but the visa process seems complicated to me such as what documents I need to submit other then my passport an visa application. Any help would be a great deal of help.
      Hi! Here's a list: certificate of eligibility, COE, letter of acceptance, financial documents, academic records, study plan, passport-sized photos, health certificate. Hope you'll find it helpful)​

Comment

The Japan Student Services Organization will definitely help. My friend consulted with them before the trip. As someone who has moved to another country as a student, I can advise you to be aware of the differences in educational programs. If things get complicated, it's best to contact https://ca.edubirdie.com/assignment-writing-services to get help early and give yourself time to adjust. I am sure you will succeed. I wish you the best of luck.
        Last edited by MarieKoffs; 08-02-2023, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Yeah, obviously the Japan Student Services Organization will definitely help. Everything needs to be clear before the trip started.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X