Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent-Visitor visa-Father's name(Given name) & son passport surname doesn't(misspelt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent-Visitor visa-Father's name(Given name) & son passport surname doesn't(misspelt

Hi,
    I'm sponsoring for my parents visitor's visa. My father got his passport very recently, my passport surname and my father's passport given name doesn't match and its misspelt. However given name in my father's passport and spouse name in my monther's passport does match.

Question.
    1. My passport surname and my father's passport given name should match? If yes then affidavit will be okay?

Thanks in advance.

Not a big deal that can cause any impact on the outcome. Ignore.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by nrk View Post
      Hi,
      I'm sponsoring for my parents visitor's visa. My father got his passport very recently, my passport surname and my father's passport given name doesn't match and its misspelt. However given name in my father's passport and spouse name in my monther's passport does match.

Question.
      1. My passport surname and my father's passport given name should match? If yes then affidavit will be okay?

Thanks in advance.

HI, were you able to apply and successfully get visa for your father ?? i have a similar situation and iam waiting instead of applying for visa. My father's name in his passport and his name in my passport differs by a single alphabet. He has " V V Sastri" and i Have " V V Sastry" in my passport. He got same name affidavit from layer in india that he is planning to carry to visa interview once i apply for visa. Will there be an issue ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X