Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa approved for parents - Experience

Hi,

Visitor visa has been approved for my parents... Thanks for all the help and guidance on immihelp. I would recommend this site for all my friends who want to go thru the procedure.

Question asked were
    1. Which company does your son work for?
    2. When did he went to US
    3. What is your job(to my dad)
    4. How long are you planning to go?

He didn't asked for any documents, and then the golden words 'your visa has been approved, it will be couriered to you'

we opted for telugu for the language of interview

congrats

hi...i am planning to get my parents who are telugu speaking......i desperately want them to be here by jan15.....but i am unable to get visa slots.....plz suggest me the time....when they'll be open....plz...

Comment

telugu visa dates

Hi

The slots for the last week of dec were opened and are picked too. But they have not opened for first week of jan yet in Hyd.

You can keep a track every hour prob and u wd get one. Or if you are lucky some one might cancel the slot.

And one of the visa consultancy counsellor told me not to waste time in looking for telugu slot because the consular officers are conversing well in telugu... Prob US consulate is in the cost cutting mode by switching off translators and making the consular officers multi lingual

all the best

Comment

Hi

Try for slots on Wednesday and Thursday (between 1 to 4 pm), India time...
        This is when they seems to be getting updated.

Using iOpus iMacros(add on in mozilla) saves a lot of time in filling the form details again n again
        Last edited by garnet81; 12-13-2010, 06:21 PM.

Comment

plz let me know

hi...can u plz let me know when the slots were open for the last week of dec...i was continously trying for these slots....but couldnt find any....

thanks

Originally posted by skoyi View Post
          Hi

The slots for the last week of dec were opened and are picked too. But they have not opened for first week of jan yet in Hyd.

You can keep a track every hour prob and u wd get one. Or if you are lucky some one might cancel the slot.

And one of the visa consultancy counsellor told me not to waste time in looking for telugu slot because the consular officers are conversing well in telugu... Prob US consulate is in the cost cutting mode by switching off translators and making the consular officers multi lingual

all the best

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X