Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents to be taken for Visitor visa renewal for parent

Hello,

Got my parent's B1/B2 visa in 2005, which expired in 2015. Now looking for renewal, after 48 months have elapsed after the previous visa expiration. Applied through postbox. Got father's visa renewed as he was 80+ years. However, the mother's application was not accepted, as she was younger than 80 yrs. Now her current biometrics and interviews are scheduled for NO. 22nd and Nov 30th. In such a situation, here are my questions:

1. What are the documents she needs to carry, other than forms, passports etc. required documents?
    2. The visa page states she needs to carry documents that show she will not be an emigration risk. What should she carry?
    - During the parents' first interview, I had submitted a load of documents to show their immobile assets, affiliation with local social groups, volunteer orgs etc. to show their financial and societal links to India. Are all those needed again?
    3. After the visa, only my father was able to visit, not my mother. So, her visa expired without any visit. Would that affect her visa chances at this time, +Vely or -vely?
    4. She can't speak English; can I go with her to the appt as a translator?
    5. When I applied for the renewal, I applied father's and mother's together. But had to reapply after as mentioned above. My father recently passed away. Would that affect her visa process in any way?

Greatly appreciate if any of you could answer these questions.

TIA

Hello.., any help here pls? Greatly appreciate it..

TIA
    Last edited by spam; 08-18-2023, 02:45 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X