Why can’t i get the student visa???Please help:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can’t i get the student visa???Please help:(

Hi, i am an international student and i had applied for my student visa on July 24th and yet i am still waiting for it to get approved.I e-mailed UKVI twice and on my first mail they said my case is escalated to the relevant department and i shouldn’t be asking for it for 15 days. That was on September 4th so 15 days later i mailed them again about my case and somehow they escalated it to the relevant department again. At this point I realized that something was wrong so i went to the TLScontact(The company that provides the visa) a week ago and since i have been waiting for over 2 months they mailed the UKVI about my case.Literally one day later i got 2 mail in a row from the UKVI, one telling me to send a financial document that i had already provided when I applied for the student visa because it was expired.Clearly because it’s been there for 2 months so they couldn’t work with it anymore, whatever the reason was i sent them the up to date version of the same document.The second mail that came along with the other was the exact same mail i had received when i first applied for my visa.It read: We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.Three days later I received a mail from the Sheffield Student Team Escalation which was something new for me, it read: Having checked your application I can see your case is currently under consideration and is being worked on. Please be assured that we will conclude your application and return any documents we hold as soon as possible.So, does this mean anything or is this just another pointless mail??? Should i go to TLScontact and ask them to mail them again?Please help because if I can’t get my visa by October 6th i will be withdrawn from the university https://19216801.onl/​ !
    Last edited by kenechi06; 09-27-2023, 03:24 AM.

Here are some possible reasons why your student visa application may have been denied:

Incomplete Documentation: Ensure that you have submitted all the required documents accurately and completely. Missing or incorrect information can lead to a visa rejection.

Financial Issues: If the immigration authorities are not satisfied with your financial documentation, they may reject your application. Make sure that you have provided evidence of sufficient funds to cover your tuition, living expenses, and other associated costs.

Lack of Genuine Intent: Authorities may scrutinize your application to determine if you genuinely intend to study and return to your home country after completing your studies. If they suspect that you may overstay or have other intentions, it could lead to a visa denial.

Academic or Language Proficiency: If your academic qualifications or language proficiency do not meet the requirements of the institution or the visa category, it could be a reason for rejection.

Criminal Record: A criminal record or issues related to security may result in visa denial. Be transparent about any criminal history and provide relevant documentation as required.

Health Issues: Failure to meet health requirements or providing insufficient medical documentation can be a reason for visa rejection.

Changes in Circumstances: If there have been changes in your personal circumstances, such as a change in your sponsor, marital status, or employment, and these changes have not been appropriately reflected in your application, it could lead to a rejection.

Interview Performance: If an interview is part of the visa application process, poor performance or inconsistency in your answers could contribute to a denial.​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X