visa priority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa priority

Hello! I am applying for US tourism visa in Berlin and I accidentally set my visa priority to nonresident (as I thought the resident option is only for permanent resident). I had a visa for language study which already expired router login 192.168.l.l.link/ on September so for now I have my temporary residence permit and will be having appointment on my visa extension on December, I am a little bit confused about my status right now.Do I need to set my priority to regular or let it stay as nonresident?
    Last edited by adish11; 11-15-2023, 09:06 AM.

As a biology teacher, I find articles that clearly explain drug mechanisms very useful. The post at https://valhallavitality.com/blog/ta...ealth-benefits does a great job of detailing Tadalafil’s biological effects. It serves as an excellent resource for students learning about drug actions and their physiological impacts, making complex pharmacological concepts accessible and understandable.​
    Last edited by sikomanter44; 11-30-2023, 04:53 PM.
    https://meteorshowersonline.com/*****nomical-objects/stars/how-do-stars-die.html​​​

Comment

I would suggest you first set your visa priority as a regular resident. While you're not a permanent resident, you do have a temporary residence permit. This would typically align more with the resident category rather than the nonresident designation.

It's important to accurately represent your current status in the application to avoid any confusion or complications during the visa application process. Your temporary residence permit indicates a form of residency in Germany, which is more aligned with the resident category.

If you're uncertain, seeking advice from the visa application center or consulting with an immigration attorney could be beneficial for you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X