Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumbai consulate - visa rejected

Hi,

My mother had an interview y'day, she was not granted visa. She is a widow, and has 4 more children in India, I am the only one in US. I have 2 questions
    1) They just rejected saying "papers are not strong"(translator) what does that mean?
    2) When asked with whom she lives- she said m brother - Is it not an appropriate/favourable answer?

What care should we take next time?

One more note which I cannot help mentioning, with the hope this reaches the Indians working in teh consulate.
    I think the locals working in the consulate do not know the word "courteousness" and "manners". They were so rude, they should know how to talk to elderly people and not treat them the way they do.

Thanks

I guess the same way, they r so stupid i feel. Even they rejected my moms visa without asking her any questions. I think they are not doing what they r supposed to do. Just trying to reject most of the people. We thought of trying one more time.
    And i wish u the best

Comment

I totally agree, even my parents Visa was rejected in Mumbai consulate the same day as yours. My parents are totally upset for the fact that they were not treated well in the consulate and were rejected just like that. Especially the interpreters do not know the local languages well, and they are a liability on the system.
      They are very disrespectful to old people in Mumbai consulate and someone who knows the proper channel should atleast bring this to authorities.
      My parents are not upset because they did not get visa, they are shattered by th treatment they get in the Embassy of the worlds biggest country....

I am planning to try for my parents after waiting for 1 month. Best of luck to all you ppl who are trying again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X