Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Africa e-Visa

Heya,

Around two months ago, I applied for the South African E-visa, and around some weeks back, I had received that I did fortunately get a result back. However, in the application process, I did make it obvious that I was going to go in and out of the country (to visit Namibia, Botswana, etc.) and that I would need a multi-entry visa. When I checked my results, I was only offered a single-entry one. Is there any way to change this now, because else I would have to change my entire itinerary, which is very unfortunate .

I'm assuming with a single-entry visa, you definitely cannot enter multiple times? Is there an automatic visa I can pay at the border for each re-entry?

Thanks!​
    Last edited by dxter; 04-30-2024, 07:36 AM.

I can imagine the frustration of having your travel plans affected by the visa issue. When I applied for a visa once, I also needed multiple entries but ended up with a single-entry one. It’s definitely not ideal. Usually, single-entry means just one entry, unfortunately. As for getting a visa at the border, it depends on the country's policies, so it's worth checking. Also, if you need to change your itinerary, it might be worth contacting the authorities to see if they can amend your visa. By the way, when I needed to travel with certain documents, I found getting a document legalised made the process smoother.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X