UK student going for Study Abroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK student going for Study Abroad

Has anyone applied to do a study abroad for a year/exchange from the UK and used student finance as a confirmation for financial means? I do not have enough in my bank account for the whole year however have had my sfe approved to lend me more than the required amount? Has anyone done this and been refused. I’m applying for an exchange mobility study visa D for Italy.

For quick response you can ask in the ******** groups where the students have applied for the UK study visa alight motion. and there you'll be able to get pinpoint information.
    Last edited by laurawatson5092; 05-14-2024, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I'm not from UK, but a friend of mine used student funding as financial evidence to get a student visa in Italy. But you will need to provide a document that you have such financing.

Comment

I’ve heard of students using their approved student finance as proof of funds successfully. It’s important to have all the necessary documentation ready to show the authorities. For your application, you could also consider tools like essay bot writer to help with any required personal statements or essays. Good luck with your exchange program in Italy!
        Last edited by miriamday; 07-12-2024, 04:32 AM.

Comment

I am considering studying at a university abroad, but I am still contemplating it and seeking valuable information here. I am very dedicated to my studies and am accustomed to supporting myself. I have worked diligently to save money for university. At times, I sought assistance from https://domypaper.com/ to enable me to work more days. However, I still do not have enough money for university. Should I consider waiting another year?​
          Last edited by dianaadrr; 07-21-2024, 05:31 AM.

Comment

I haven't applied specifically for Italy, but I did use student finance for a study abroad year in Germany. They were pretty flexible as long as I could show I had enough funding to cover everything for the year, including the exchange rate.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X