Question about ESTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about ESTA

So me and two other friends are road tripping in the US starting on July 23rd from the UK. I applied for my ESTA on May 23rd and it got approved within the same day. I’m just abit worried that I’ve done it wrong though as I didn’t have to tell them when I was travelling to the states and when I would be leaving whereas my mate was convinced he had to input the dates of travel. I did everything else like point of contact etc bc the other mate is actually a US citizen so we used his address. I do have the receipt saying authorization has been approved and that I can travel to United States under the Visa Waiver Program so does that mean I’m all good to travel in July??? I’m just confused because how will the US border control know when I’m coming/leaving if I didn’t input the dates https://tutuapp.uno/​ ?
    Last edited by samungan; 06-13-2024, 06:31 AM.

The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an automated system that determines the eligibility of visitors to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). Implemented by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, ESTA aims to enhance security by pre-screening travelers before they embark on their journey. Travelers from VWP-participating countries must apply for ESTA authorization online prior to boarding a U.S.-bound aircraft or vessel.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X