Visa free travel to Philippines for Indians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa free travel to Philippines for Indians

Hi. Does anyone have experience travelling to Philippines on Schengen TRC (temporary residence card)?

In the embassy website it states that Indians with Schengen visa and permanent residence card holder can travel to Philippines for upto 14 days. But I’m confused if it is valid for temporary residence card as well https://xender.vip/​ .

Is it possible to use TRC for this? Do I need to carry any other extra documents?​
    Last edited by eriss; 08-20-2024, 04:37 PM.

Originally posted by eriss View Post
    Hi. Does anyone have experience travelling to Philippines on Schengen TRC (temporary residence card)?

In the embassy website it states that Indians with Schengen visa and permanent residence card holder can travel to Philippines for upto 14 days. But I’m confused if it is valid for temporary residence card as well​​.

Is it possible to use TRC for this? Do I need to carry any other extra documents?​
    Traveling to the Philippines on a Schengen TRC (Temporary Residence Card) can be a bit tricky. The embassy website mentions that Indian citizens with a Schengen visa or a Permanent Residence Card can travel for up to 14 days, but it’s unclear whether this applies to TRC holders. To avoid any issues, it’s best to contact the Philippine embassy directly for clarification. You should also carry extra documents like your return ticket, proof of accommodation, and financial means to cover your stay, just in case they are needed.
    Last edited by RichardGravener; 08-25-2024, 06:23 AM.

Comment

The information on the embassy website specifies that Indian nationals with a Schengen visa and a permanent residence card can travel to the Philippines for up to 14 days. Unfortunately, this typically does not include those with a temporary residence card (TRC). Policies can vary, so it’s best to confirm directly with the Philippine embassy or consulate to verify if a TRC is accepted. Additionally, if the TRC is accepted, you may still need to provide extra documents such as proof of onward travel, accommodation details, and evidence of sufficient funds for your stay. Checking the latest travel guidelines and contacting the embassy will ensure you have the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X