Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needed for B2 visa(Intension to return back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed for B2 visa(Intension to return back)

Hi there,

I need advice from you on visa sponsorship for my father.Me and my husband are in US on H1B and working for fortune 500 company.We are planning to sponsor visa for my father.While going through the guidelines for B2 visa, came across a point which states that person has to show a strong ties to his home country which is mostly his assest in his home country e.g.house, land, agriculture property, bank accounts, PF and fix deposits.

My father have an assest in india like home, plots and fix deposit.However he have created all those in my brother's name who is 19 yrs old.In this scenario can we show above assests in my father's name as an evidance? Is there a way to overcome this situation? If not is there other way to overcome this situation. Please advice, your help is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Why is it done like that?

What assets your father has?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

1. When my mother died 3 years back, my father decided to transfer the assets on brother's name considering his age and safety.Just for the information, he is still working in public sector i.e.Social welfare department
      2. The assets are House, Land, Certificate of Deposit however all on my brother's name.

Your inputs are appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X