Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-134 Question

Hi

I am L1 visa holder and currently in India as my project is delayed.

I want to apply visitor visa for my parents. I contacted the agent who says I need to be in the US for 4-6 months and get I-134 noterized etc...

I got a mail from VFS on same query saying I-134 is done away with.

I am confused. can you please help me. What would make strong case. I applying from US after 4-5 months of stay or We apply here before my travel?

I-134 does not need to be notarized.

However, if you have never been to the U.S., you can't fill I-134 form if you are not in the U.S. at the time of doing it.

However, if you can show that your help your parents monetarily to help them get the visa, you can certainly do that.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      I-134 does not need to be notarized.

However, if you have never been to the U.S., you can't fill I-134 form if you are not in the U.S. at the time of doing it.

However, if you can show that your help your parents monetarily to help them get the visa, you can certainly do that.
      I have been to the US for 8 months in 2006-07. I am planned to go around April-May 2011. Just wanted to see if I can do any help meanwhile I am here as my parents are stranger to Mumbai and all these processes.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X