Urgent question on changing place for interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent question on changing place for interview

Hi – I’ve completed D160 application and selected Chennai for B2 visa interview. Now after paying visa fee at HDFC bank when I’m looking for appointment, I’m not finding any date for Chennai. What should I do now? Do I’ve any option available to modify Chennai and replace with Hyderabad? Or do I need to recreate new application (D-160) and select Hyderabad?. I’ve already browsed this website and didn’t find any blog/section describing this situation.

Any pointers/help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Rajat

Thanks for reply. That means I need to wait only until I get any date for Chennai? Don’t I’ve any option to recreate application and select Hyderabad or any other location?

Comment

kannada B2 visa appt

I have been trying to get appintment at chennai consulate from past 4 days, no slots are open...confused.
      is it normal ?

Comment

Got this reply today from U.S VFS Helpdesk Team

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing us.

Kindly note in case you are able to see the dates of U.S Consulate Hyderabad by selecting the state of residence as Karnataka or any other state coming under jurisdiction of U.S Consulate Chennai, you may schedule the interview date with U.S Consulate Hyderabad appear for the interview there without making any change in the Consular location in the DS-160 form.

Regards,
        U.S VFS Helpdesk Team

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X