Any difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any difference?

I am looking at getting visa appointment for my parents at Chennai consulate. The earliest I got is on July 28th (which is 4 months from now!). I am wondering if there is there any difference in getting the appointment online (via ttsvisas.com) and calling them up/visiting TTSVisas local branch office...Has anyone tried to get an appointment by calling them?

Thanks,
    -Prabhu

Calling them or writing them will not make any difference to my knowledge.

However, there is a waitlist apptmt request option...and many have posted in this very site itself that the consulate did mail them back on available slots. They are on a first come first serve basis though I gather. Try tht option...and well u can always try the modify/cancel apptmt option on tts site. U do get lucky at times.

I do believe though, tht if there are emergency reasons behind wanting an early apptmt, writing the consulate helps. They do hold back some slots for emergency interview requests.

*~*

Comment

Where is this waitlist appointment request option? I can't find it on TTSVisas.com. Can you please provide the link if possible?

Thanks,
      -Prabhu

Originally posted by divyasri
      Calling them or writing them will not make any difference to my knowledge.

However, there is a waitlist apptmt request option...and many have posted in this very site itself that the consulate did mail them back on available slots. They are on a first come first serve basis though I gather. Try tht option...and well u can always try the modify/cancel apptmt option on tts site. U do get lucky at times.

I do believe though, tht if there are emergency reasons behind wanting an early apptmt, writing the consulate helps. They do hold back some slots for emergency interview requests.

*~*

Comment

I am sorry !! I just noticed tht they pulled out tht option on the tts site. They also did pull out check appointment availability option and changed so many other things last month.

Now tht u dont have the option to request an early apptmt...u only have to try ur luck on the modify option..and hope tht u get one in.

A tip though is...just wait till the calender fills up totally...and then the consulate usually releases other cancelled dates once every some hrs. Now this is not a professional advise but just something tht I've observed when I was tryin to get some early dates for my parents.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X