Chances of issuing B2 visa after 9 yrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of issuing B2 visa after 9 yrs

Hello everyone! First of all, I would like to thank immihelp.Your site is really a big help to everyone. Reading posts, experiences, giving informations and tips from their you can get an idea how to apply and reapply a visa. I read many, and I want to hear from my fellow applicants or applicants to be and those who already got visas recently, my chance of getting a visa again.Here's my case.Im 32 yrs old, single, proprietor ( new business just established 4 mos. ago ). I have 2 minor children in the US ( aged 7 and 5 ), their status are immigrant and planning to visit them. Last 2002, obviously I dont have children yet, I got a tourist visa for 6 mos. single entry but stayed in the US for only 10 days, after 1 month, I apply again then a 2nd visa was issued to me it was only 3 mos but I didnt travel until my visa was expired. Now after 9 yrs, I am planning to apply again this time a visitor's visa. My dear friends, I dont really know my chance so I want to hear from you.Comments are welcome negative or positive I will appreciate it. Thank you very much.

You have not mentioned everything.

How are you children in the U.S.? Who are they with? What exactly is going on?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      You have not mentioned everything.

How are you children in the U.S.? Who are they with? What exactly is going on?
      Hello immihelp sorry for not understanding my previous post I just read it again and yes its not clear.Here goes, my boyfriend was petitioned by his mother and in short immigrant visa was granted. He brought our kids ( we lived together but not married ) with my consent. With my kids are their father, grandma and aunt.I want to visit and spend some time with them for about 3 mos but approving a visa is unpredictable.Even if you are already telling the truth and no intention to overstay in the US other consul cannot see this but I cannot blame them because many are not law-abider. In my case, I got 2 consecutive visa last 2002 ( 1st visa is B1, 2nd visa is B2 ). I travelled to US and came back on time but I didnt use my 2nd visa until it became invalid or expired. Now, Im planning to apply a B2 visa again to visit my kids, do I have a small or big chance of visa approval? Will my good record years back ( previous travel ) will contribute to a greater chance of getting a visa? What do you think sir maam?Your reply is very much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X