VISA refused/rejected !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISA refused/rejected !!!!!

first of all a great thankyou to the administrators for keeping such a wnderful forum.

ok, well i was rejected a Family Visa at Brtsh high cmsn ,Chennai on MAr 21 2005. My Brther is spnsrng me. aplied at VFs kochi in dec 2004 & after 5 days was told that i need to appear for Interview at Consulate..due to persnl reasns , i cld go only after 3 mnths ...
    {during this period time i enrolled for a TEst -may 21 2005 at a London centre] ..I brght the Hall ticket drng the interview..
    " i told i ntnd to take traning with dental council ,write the test , & return bac to India .she even asked my flight detils& cost of airfare..!!
    but agian whn she askd how LONg the training wld be me replied "1\3 years' !!! --my mistake ...

she thn gve me a VISa refusal letter sying u applied for visitor visa, but says u intend to do trng for 1- 3 years...............

WEll my Ques is --Can i REappy AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE..Also this time agian on a FAmly visa/VIsitor Visa --

does my PREVIOUS VISA REFUSAL degrade my chnces..??

PLEase help me out.......i am depressed & shatered......
    Last edited by america; 03-25-2005, 08:29 AM.

Don't know the answer.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

My Experience was the same

I don't know if it is too late to reply to you.....I had same problem. I put 1 yr on my application for tourist visa and was rejected because I had also put my fiance was staying in US on work permit.

I reapplied and went back 3 wks later and they refused me without looking at anything because they said they cannot accept that there is any change of status on you form in such a short time. You need to give it at least 5-6 mths. They said 3 weeks ago u wanted to stay 1 yr and now it is 2 months....she told me that the way the consulate works...after a time has passed, your application will be considered new and they won't refer to old applications as much.

Hope this helps...and I am sorry, I know your anguish!!!

Comment

hi

poohbear
        i had a quick question. last week my parents were rejected a visa in delhi as they went to the wrong jurisdiction. not even one paper was seen. at that time the mentioned 1 and a half month on the ds 156 . now they going again in month end for the interview. but the DS 156 is still one and a half month. they didnt change anyting as everything is true.
        will the consulate accept it? not they are going to their own jurisdiction Chennai.
        Well as the website says one can re-apply again after rejection within 3 business days.
        poohbear do you have any idea of such kind of case?

Comment

Hi Suneela,

Well I am writing from Australia, so I don't know what differences in procedures there are in each country....but the only thing that I think is....if the visa was rejected because you went to the wrong office then your application should still remain the same and be ok because that was not the problem.

I suggest when you go for next interview in the right office that you mention this as your reason, and when they look up your previous form, they will see nothing has changed, and they shouldn't worry about your previous rejection as it was not based on your actual status.

My prob was that details on my form had changed. Let me know how it goes.....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X