Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question regarding Port of Entry (B1/B2 Visa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Port of Entry (B1/B2 Visa)

My husband and I are Indian nationals, residing in India. We both have valid B1/B2 Multiple Entry visa to US. The company name is not mentioned in the Visa. I have earlier traveled to US on three occassions for business trips. (twice through the same visa). My husband has a week long business meetings in US. We have the invitation letter from the company for the same for this duration. He will be travelling outside the country for the first time. We are planning to go to together for three weeks. I plan to stay with a friend during his business meetings for a week and later both of us intend to tour US for two weeks. During the two week period, we will be travelling to the other coast and staying with another friend. We will cover our personal expenses. What documentation do we need at port of entry ? Will invitation letter for our friends be enough to justify both our stays ? Please advise.

Yes, invitation letters would help.

Also, before traveling to the U.S., consider purchasing visitors insurance as healthcare expenses are very high in case you were to get sick or injured while visiting the U.S.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thank you for confirming.

Comment

Documents for US Port of Entry

Hello,

I am a resident of India. I have a valid B1/B2 Visa with ten year multiple entry. I have traveled to US before on business visits. This time I want to accompany my wife who is on her Business visit for a month. I intend to travel with her for tourist purpose and come back after 2 weeks, I want to do a trip over to east coast for those 2 weeks. I want to know what documents i need to support at the US Port of Entry.

Please do let me know so that i have a smooth immigration.

Comment

Hi

Hi Sanpreeti,

I have the exact same situation which u had and posted ur question. I guess ur already back from US. Can you please tell me what to expect at US port of entry.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X