Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Consulate Location ?

Hi,

Since the partial closure of the Mumbai Embassy, it is becoming very difficult to schedule an appointment there. So, I was thinking of scheduling my appointment at the Delhi Consulate for my parents. But the issue is that VFS website says that we need to edit the consulate location in that case and generate a new confirmation code too. Since I have already submitted my DS 160 and paid my fees in HDFC Bank, can you please guide me as to how may I do that or whether it is actually required ?

My parents are originally from Delhi , living in Maharashtra now and applying for a B2 tourist visa !

Any help would be highly appreciated

You upload the saved DS-160, change the location, generate new confirmation code (and take print out) and schedule the appointment.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks !

I'll try that Monday

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
        You upload the saved DS-160, change the location, generate new confirmation code (and take print out) and schedule the appointment.
        Ok, Just one thing.

I did not save the application in any way, just have the pdf print outs of the completed application and the confirmation. So when I go and retrieve my application, it directly shows me the confirmation page and there is no link to alter the application.

Maybe I should just call the embassy and ask them

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X