Experience at a 4:30pm-4:45pm OR 4:45pm-5:00pm at Chennai Consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience at a 4:30pm-4:45pm OR 4:45pm-5:00pm at Chennai Consulate

Can some one whose parents went for interview in Chennai for 4:30-4:45pm slot or 4:45pm - 5:00pm share their experience please.
    Generally as it is end of the day what is the impact, are visas issued easily.
    Please help.

There is nothing unique about it.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

My parents had a 4:45pm appointment. There were a lot of people still in the consulate even after their interview at 5:15pm or so.

SK.

Comment

hi

hi
        wanted to know since your parents went at 4:45 pm. can you share their experience. what time did they go to the consulate as many people say you can always go two hours before the given appointment time .
        what all questions were asked and did they get their visa. please reply.
        anybody else also is welcome to share the experience they know of.

Comment

My parents went to the consulate at 4:00pm and they were let in at 4:15pm or so. Yes, they got the visa but for 6 months only. All three of us siblings are in the US. This is the third visit for my parents and they had a tough time convincing the officer of their intent to come home to India. Most or all questions were on that subject - proving ties to homeland.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X