X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mothers visa

Hi,
    My husband is on H1 and I came to Us on H4
    However now i have my EAD card and in the process of getin a green card. I want to cal my mother here. However can u suggest if I should sponsor her trip or no? Also i hava a bro whose 18
    Is it better tat my mom, dad and bro appl together as a family ? Will my bro have problems later applying alone as a non emplyed boy?
    Thanks

If you have financial resources to sponsor them, do that. Else your husband can do that.

If your brother is unemployed, it is highly unlikely that he will get visa, whether he applies together with parents or separate.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

If they are comming on a package tour with any tour operator in India like SOTC, cox & kings they should not have any pblm if they go for an interview in group with ur bro, if not ur bro might have a pblm in getting a visa. Also since ur husband is in the US for a longer time than u it is advisable that he sponsor ur parents visa.

Comment

Don't assume that the person who is going in group or tour will easily get visa. Each person's visa is still determined individually.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X