No announcement yet.

Please help :( Urgent...Sonia here!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help :( Urgent...Sonia here!!!!

Hi All,
    First I would like to say thanks a lot for all the great work you guys are doing on this forum.

My father had an interview for tourist visa at Mumbai consulate few days back and got rejected . He is widower. He has a farm (He takes care of it), some property to take care of (Monthly rent), monthly pension. He even sponsered himself. He has also visited other western countries as a tourist. The case is genuine and he just wanted to visit me for 2 months and go back to take care of his stuff. But in interview I think because of nervousness he said he is retired and does nothing. Consulate denied on the basis of not having enough social/economical ties.

I am thinking to reapply just after a week again. which following option would help him to get visa ?

1. This time I will sponser him with the reason for visit is touring and visiting me. (In this option nothing will change compare to first time application except I will be sponsering him. I dont know what it would do. will it help? )
    2. He will sponser himself and take a tour package. After finishing with his tour he will visit me and stay back for 1 month. ( I came up with this option because I read on this forum if you apply second time something has to change significantly.)
    (i) Will Adding a tour package help?
    (ii) In this case which would be best, I am sponsering him or he is sponsering himself?
    (iii) Should I let tourist company take care of visa or I should feel up the forms saying he is visiting with touring groups?

I would really appreciate if you guys can help me with this matter.Thanks a lot in advance.

Adding a tour does not help.

Read
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X