if more than one children in US...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if more than one children in US...

I am planning to invite my parents to USA to visit us and look around. I am sponsoring them and taken appointment at Chennai. We are three (myself, brother and sister), my brother is also in US from last 1 year and sister in India married and settled.

My parents had good bank balance, fixed assets and family bonding with INDIA which we can show. My concern was, if my parents told both their sons (both on H1) are in US is it going to be wrong impression on them or they shouldn’t mention that my brother is in US. If they asked what your other son do, what is the better answer for that? If we didn’t mention do they found by any means? What is the best way to proceed?… Please respond soon .

Thanks in Advance.

hi

immihelp would suggest you to tell the truth which is not wrong. but there are so many cases of rejection where all children or atleast two are settled in USA.
    just an advice is better not to tell all children are in USA> as such they have no records or trace to find out and moreover they dont have so much time to find out all childrens details. so it is better to just show the sponsor as the person in USA.
    i know 2 cases where rejection was because os both children in USA. so i say prevention is better than cure.
    rest is is your decision - this is just a suggestion !
    NO LEGAL ADVICE. MAIL ME at [email protected] in case of any questions.

Comment

Tell the truth. They have all the ways to find out the truth.

If caught lying, it could be permanent ban on entering USA.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

for immihelp

immihelp
        i agree to your point. but what are the ways they can find out? do they have so much time to do this? they hardly have time to even look at the documents one submits. so where do they have so much time to waste doing this background check.
        i know you are 100% correct but most of the rejections are sure shot when one says both our children are in USA> this makes them feel that we are nothing but potential immigrants.

Comment

Never assume anything about consular officers. They are very smart people and can find out many things even without checking anywhere.
          Immihelp Support

Comment

immihelp it is not an assumption but just my thought. moreover as i said it is ones own decision as to what they want to do, we can only advise. this is anyway no legal advise - it is just suggestions based on experience. we all know more than anything luck plays a vital role so lets leave it to luck.

Comment

I understand. Everyone is free to say whatever they like. When asked for my opinion, I just did that.
              Immihelp Support

Comment

you are correct and immihelp your opinion always counts for all of us beacuse so many people rely on information they obtain from this helpful website.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X