Mom's Visitor Visa rejected 2 times and issue with place to apply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom's Visitor Visa rejected 2 times and issue with place to apply

My mom is originally from Agra. Her passport shows that address.
    After my dad expired she moved to my brother's place in Pune.

I have ben here since last 3 years on H1. I wanted her to come her, so I asked her to apply for her visa. Based on her location (ahmedabad) and accessibility, she applied at the Mumbai consulate. She had all the papers from my side, and she has property too, but I guess because my dad is no more, she must have thought she would be a potential immigrant, they rejected her visa.

Later she again applied, and it got rejected again.

Now, my brother is going to Bangalore. She will be going to Bangalore. Does she still have to apply at Mumbai or can she request that since she is now in Bangalore, she is applying at Chennai.

Also, does anyone know of any good "Visa consultant" who can help me on this issue. I really want her to come here and be with me as my dad is no more.

Any help is appreciated.

If she is staying in Bangalore when applying, she has to go to Chennai.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

But rejected from Mumbai and now applying from Chennai

Would the consulate officers not have any objection on that because she has been denied visa 2 times from mumbai consulate.

My main thing is that even though her case is genuine, and I agree that now that she is in Bangalore why should she apply at Mumbai. I just hope the consular officers do not think that now since her visa got rejected 2 times from mumbai, she is applying from Chennai, and based on that reject her again.

Is there a restriction to the number of times that she can apply?

Thanks

Comment

To avoid such problem, show the proof that she is staying in Bangalore now. gas bill, light bill, ration card, lease or whatever.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

hi
          Did your mom got her visa ? If so can you please tell me hw did you do that. Looks like I am in the same situation as you.
          can you please reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X