Children born before marriage requesting Visitor's Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children born before marriage requesting Visitor's Visa

I need an advice on this situation, I'm from Colombia I have a daughter that was born and raised in Colombia, I immigrate to USA as a single person (permanent resident)in 1999 without children, later I got marry to my current wife and I became USA Citizen on 2005 and again on the application for Naturalization I put no children, Now my Colombian daughter that is currently 14 years, soccer player, was invited to play with her team in NJ, she wants apply for a visitor’s visa, problem is, she just send me her birth certificate and her mother register her as a daughter inside a marriage, since I was so young at that time never realize that, I have never been marry to that lady and I can try to correct that on her birth certificate, she is a daughter out of marriage, that I do recognize her and support her, what it can happen if she goes to the immigration service in Colombia to request a visitor’s visa, with that birth certificate showing that wrong information, plus me putting on the application for resident and after for USA citizen no children.
    What it will be the consequences; any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X