Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa modify-interview appointment date

Hi

i am very new to this forum and reading all the posts ..i guess have got the right one.
    I have a quick question regarding rescheduling visa apponitments thru TTS visa services delhi.
    I am a green cad holder..want to call my Mom to here for my wedding in end of May.
    Booked an interview date in delhi thru TTS but got interview date on Aug 2.

Does anoyne here know the maximum number of times i can modify the appointments if by luck say.......i get some date available today in May and then some other day in April?

yesterday when i checked it was showing some dates available in July but i didn't select as i was not sure how many times i can modify apponintments.

Do i have to cancel current date and modify the next available

Any help would be truly appreciated.
    Thanxs for ur time.

To the best of my knowledge, TTS has not officially specified any such max. number.

In such scenario, that would really depend upon their internal programming logic and difficult to say. There may be unlimited times but who knows.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

hi

hi
      ofcourse you can modify the appt date. you dont need to cancel everytime you login. when u go to ttsvisas.com webpage you see an icon which says
      modify/cancel appointment. so all you need is the receipt number of the appointment you have presently,email id and the passport number on the receipt number. click that icon and enter the three information and click on modify icon again , it will take you to the calendar page and then if you see any other earlier date open just click on that and confirm.
      per day you have 5 logins (i.e until 12:00am india time)
      the best times you will find dates would be between 9:00-10:00am(IST) and 3:00pm-4:00pm(IST) ,believe me i had a date for august for my parents and within 2 weeks i managed to jump and get an appointment for may 1st week.
      so keep trying your luck, actually go back to march'05 in these discussion forums and you will see many discussions on this matter and you will also see the 10 minutes refresh system what the ttsvisas follow. it might sound a bit funny to you like it did to me but if you try it you will feel the difference.
      all the best friend and hope you get an earlier date. dont give up hope - it makes everything possible.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X